Outbound Entry Level Sales
|Location:||St Paul, MN|
|Benefits:||Competitive benefit package that includes: PTO, paid holidays, health insurance, LTD, life insurance, SIMPLE Plan with company match|
|Employment Type:||Part Time|
|Description:||TLC Electronics is a value-added distributor of electromechanical and interconnect product. Our services focus on the manufacture of wire harnesses, cable assemblies and electromechanical box builds for a broad array of customers and industries. |
Join the sales team at TLC Electronics in a newly created part-time (15-20 hours a week) position. The Prospect Development Associate (PDA) position will conduct outbound calling campaigns for further qualification. The PDA will qualify prospect opportunities, track and record contact names, develop initial relationship with prospective accounts, schedule appointments and provide recorded data to TLC Electronics inside sales personnel and account managers for additional follow-up. The PDA will provide back-up support for the Sales Administrator. May also, provide administrative support and backup to the TLC inside sales representatives and their respective assigned accounts as required. Great opportunity for college students needing internship experience.
|Duties:||Responsibilities may include: |
• Implement a plan, set goals and track prospects for business development opportunities.
• Monitor, qualify, develop and track all sales leads for unassigned accounts.
• Specify and promote products for customer needs.
• Follow up with new/existing customers, leads, quotes and general inquiries.
• Back up front desk and telephone coverage.
• Communicate and interface with all other departments.
• Perform related sales activities to ensure expected levels of customer service.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
|Qualifications:||Qualified candidates should have:|
• Minimum of one year post high school education
• Seeking sales and marketing degree focus.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills including telephone experience.
• Organizational and computer skills imperative.
• Strong desire to provide excellent customer service.
• Ability to work independently and in a fast paced environment.
• Ability to work closely with varied personalities of internal and external personnel.
• Strong desire to succeed.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.