|Location:||St Paul, MN|
|Benefits:||Competitive benefit package that includes: PTO, paid holidays, health insurance, LTD, life insurance, SIMPLE Plan with company match|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||TLC Electronics is a value-added distributor of electromechanical and interconnect product. Our services focus on the manufacture of wire harnesses, cable assemblies and electromechanical box builds for a broad array of customers and industries. |
We are adding a machine operator to our production team. The experienced machine operator will set-up, run and troubleshoot our automated wire cutting and crimping machines (Komax, Kodera).
|Duties:||Responsibilities may include:|
• Perform set up for wire/stripping/crimping machines.
• Accurate, timely completion of assigned jobs.
• Inspection of product to ensure quality.
• Accurate labor reporting in ERP system.
• Operate machines effectively to minimize scrap.
• Read, understand and follow process sheets, prints and travelers.
• Ensure safe operation of machines and equipment.
• Issue and record part usage in the ERP system.
• Perform basic math calculations.
• Focus on quality.
• Follow ISO and IPC standards.
• Troubleshoot problems with the operation of the automated machines utilizing manuals, websites and other co-workers.
• Other duties as assigned.
|Qualifications:||Qualified candidates should have:|
• Ability to produce a high quality product.
• Mechanically inclined.
• High degree of manual dexterity.
• Basic computer skills.
• Ability to perform basic math calculations.
• Ability to accurately identify parts.
• Ability to use and/or read micrometer, caliper, ruler, tape measure and microscope.
• High level of attention to detail.
• Safety conscious.
• Ability to identify and differentiate colors.
• High school diploma or GED.
• 2 plus years working in electro-mechanical assembly.
• Prefer experience operating automated machinery e.g. Komax, Kodera, etc.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.